1. Natural rubber NR
(Natural Rubber) latex collected from rubber trees, is a polymer of isoprene. Has good wear resistance, high elasticity, tensile strength and elongation. Easy to aging in the air, when heated, become sticky, mineral oil or gasoline in the easy expansion and dissolution, acid alkali, but impatience. • is the production of adhesive tape, rubber hose, rubber raw materials, and applies to the production of shock absorber parts, in automotive brake fluid, ethanol and other liquid with a hydroxyl in the use of products.
2. SBR S B R
(Styrene Butadiene Copolyme) and styrene butadiene copolymers, compared with natural rubber, the quality of uniform, small foreign body, but the mechanical strength is weak, can be used with natural rubber blends.
• low-cost non-oil resistant material
• Good water resistance, hardness below 70 with good stretch
• high hardness when compressed with less distortion
• use the most neutral and dry chemicals, the organic ketone AIDS
• do not recommend the use of strong acid, ozone, oils, greases and fats, and most of the hydrocarbons being. • widely used in the tire industry, footwear,? Cloth and conveyor industries.
3. Butyl rubber IIR
(Butyl Rubber) for the polymerization of isobutylene and a small amount of isoprenes, keep a small amount of unsaturated and sulfur-based for use, due to steric hindrance of methyl molecules less movement than other polymers, so the gas permeability of less heat, sunlight, ozone resistance to large, good electrical insulation; of polar solvents such as alcohols, ketones, esters and other resistance to a large, general use temperature range of -54 ~ 110 ℃.
• For the majority of the general gas with impermeable
• the sun and with good resistance to ozone
• be exposed to animal or vegetable oil or chemicals in the oxidizable
• do not build meaning and petroleum solvents, kerosene and aromatic hydrogen gum simultaneously. • for the production of chemical resistance, vacuum equipment, rubber parts.
4. HNBR hydrogenated NBR rubber
(Hydrogenate Nitrile) hydrogenated NBR rubber NBR rubber was removed after hydrogenation in part by double-stranded, hydrogenated after its temperature resistance, weather resistance than NBR improve a lot, oil and general NBR rubber close. General temperature range -25 ~ 150 ℃.
• more NBR rubber has better abrasion resistance
• with excellent corrosion resistance, tensile, tear and compression characteristics of distortion
• ozone, sunlight and other atmospheric conditions with good resistance to
• Generally applicable to laundry or washing dishes cleaning agent
• Not recommended for use in alcohols, esters, or among the aromatic solution. • air conditioning and refrigeration industry, is widely used in environmentally friendly refrigerant R134a system seals.
• Automotive Engine system seals.
5. Ethylene propylene rubber EPDM
(Ethylene propylene Rubber) by the polymerization of ethylene and propylene were the main chain of sub-strands, so heat resistance, aging resistance, ozone resistance, stability are very good, but not sulfur, and sulfur. To solve this problem, the main chain in the EP have to import a small amount of double-strand of the third component which may be sulfur, and sulfur Serve EPDM, the general temperature range of -50 ~ 150 ℃. Polar solvents such as alcohols, ketones, ethylene glycol and phosphoric acid lipid excellent resistance to hydraulic oil.
• Good resistance to climate and ozone resistance of
• has excellent water resistance and chemical resistance
• Use alcohol and ketones
• High temperature steam, the gas permeability is not a good
• Not recommended for food use or being exposed to aromatic hydrogen. • High temperature water vapor environment seal.
• Bathroom equipment seals or parts.
• brake (brake) system in the rubber parts.
• Radiator (Radiator) in the seals.
6. NBR rubber NBR
(Nitrile Rubber) from the total of acrylonitrile and butadiene polymerization, acrylonitrile content of from 18% to 50%, the higher the acrylonitrile content of fossil hydrocarbon fuel oil the better the resistance, but the low temperature performance is variation, the general temperature range is -25 ~ 100 ℃. NBR rubber for the current O-ring seals and rubber one of the most commonly used.
• Good resistance to oil, water resistant, and anti-anti-solvent properties of high pressure oil.
• Good compression distortion, wear and elongation force.
• not suitable for polar solvents being, such as ketones, ozone, nitro hydrocarbons, MEK and chloroform. • for the production of the fuel tank, oil tank and oil lines, hydraulic oil, gasoline, water, silicone grease, silicone, diester, Department of lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, glycol, Department of fluids used in the rubber parts, especially seals parts. Can be said is the most widely used and lowest cost rubber seals.
7. Chloroprene CR
(Neoprene, Polychloroprene) formed by the chlorine-butene monomer polymerization. Vulcanized rubber elastic wear resistance, and are not afraid of direct sunlight, with particularly good resistance to atmospheric aging, not afraid of the intense distortion, not afraid of dichlorodifluoromethane and ammonia refrigerant, anti-acid, anti-silicone ester system lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, but impatience phosphate system. Easy to crystallize at low temperature, hardening, storage stability is poor, with low aniline point in the expansion of large amount of mineral oil. General use of the temperature range -50 ~ 150 ℃
• good and with good elastic deformation.
• Formula does not contain sulfur, so it is easy to make
• Animal and vegetable oil with the characteristics of anti-
• will not be neutral chemicals, fatty, fat, various oils, solvents affect the properties
• characteristics of a flame
• do not recommend the use of strong acid, nitro hydrocarbons, esters, ketones, chloroform, and among the chemicals. • R12 refrigerant resistant seals. • household appliances on rubber parts or seals.
• suitable for the production of direct contact with the atmosphere, sunlight, ozone components.
• Suitable for all kinds of fire, chemical corrosion-resistant rubber products.
8. Chlorosulfonated polyethylene plastic CSM
(Hypalon, Polyethylene) CSM DuPont's patented synthetic rubber. Heat resistance, weather resistance, ozone resistance were good; acid is also good, drugs commonly used in the resistance to oxidation (nitric acid, sulfuric acid) of the Department, the general temperature range is -45 ~ 120 ℃.
• For ozone, oxidation and has good resistance to flame
• neoprene similar properties and acid resistance and have a better
• Excellent resistance to abrasive
• owned and NBR rubber, low friction surface of the same
• For the oil and solvent resistance between the NBR and neoprene rubber between
• It is recommended to use the water to prevent leakage
• not recommended for exposure to concentrated oxidizing acids, nitro hydrocarbons, esters, ketones and aromatic hydrogen.
9. Silicone rubber SI
(Silicone Rubber) silicone main chain silicon (-si-o-si) combination. Has excellent heat, cold, ozone resistance, resistance to atmospheric aging. Good electrical insulation properties. Tensile strength than ordinary rubber and do not have poor oil resistance. Advantages:
• The tensile strength after recipes of up to 1500PSI and tear of up to 88LBS
• good flexibility and good compression distortion
• neutral good solvent resistance
• has excellent heat resistance
• has excellent cold resistance
• For ozone and oxides with excellent resistance to erosion
• Excellent electrical insulation properties
• heat insulation, good heat dissipation
• Not recommended for use in most of the concentration of solvent, oil, concentrated acid and sodium hydroxide being diluted. • used by the household appliances industry seals or rubber components, such as the electric kettle, electric iron, microwave oven rubber parts.
• electronics industry seals or rubber components, such as the phone keypad, DVD cushioning inside, within the cable connector seals.
• in contact with the human body seals on all kinds of supplies such as water bottles, drinking fountains and so on.
10. Silicon fluorine rubber FLS
(Fluorinated Silicone Rubber) fluorine rubber to silicone rubber by fluoride treatment, the general performance and fluorine rubber and silicone rubber with the advantages; the oil, solvent resistance, and resistant to high temperature of fuel oil are good, general use of temperature -50 ~ 200 ℃.
• for special purposes, such as requiring chemical resistant to oxygen, hydrogen containing aromatic solvents and chlorinated solvents erosion.
• not recommended for exposure to brake fluid, ketones and corpus of the solution on parts • Space.
11. Viton FPM
(Fluoro Carbon Rubber) intramolecular fluorine rubber, according to fluoride content (ie, monomer structure) and there are various types. Hexafluoride currently the most widely used first by the Department of fluorine rubber DuPont to "Viton" trade name listed. Superior high temperature silicone rubber, has excellent chemical resistance, resistance to most oils and solvents (ketones, esters excluded), weather resistance and ozone resistance; cold are more negative, the general temperature range is -20 ~ 250 ℃. Specially formulated to be low temperature -40 ℃. Advantages:
• can heat to 250 ℃
• For most of the oil and solvent have the capacity to resist, especially all of the acids, aliphatic hydrocarbons, aromatic hydrocarbons and animal and vegetable oils
• Not recommended for use in ketones, low molecular weight esters and a mixture containing nitrate. • automobiles, motorcycles, diesel engines and fuel systems.
• Chemical seals.
12. Perfluoro rubber FFPM
• best heat resistance
• Excellent resistance to chemical properties
• Low Outgassing characteristics
• Excellent properties of the anti Plasma
• poor low temperature properties
• higher raw material prices
• difficult to produce high • perfluorinated products widely used in the semiconductor industry and related industries by the use of information, including the use of thin film process in the range of PVC, CVD and etching processes and a variety of high vacuum sealing process.
13. Acrylate rubber ACM
(Polyacrylate Rubber) Alkyl Ester Acrylate-based component from the polymerization of the elastomer, resistant to petrochemical oil, high temperature, weather resistance are good, the mechanical strength, deformation rate and relatively weak in terms of water, a little plastic than the average oil poor. General temperature range -25 ~ 170 ℃.
• Suitable for automotive transmission oil into
• Good anti-oxidant and anti-designate of the
• variant with the function of bending
• The oil has excellent resistance
• Suitable for automotive power systems and power steering being
• does not apply to hot water being
• brake fluid is not being used
• does not have the function of low temperature
• not being used for Phosphatase and power transmission systems • car seals.